These changes are currently present on Test Center, and after testing will graduate to the live server.
These changes are now on the live server.
- An issue causing monsters that have been provoked to continue attacking the bard instead has been resolved, mostly
- You can now Provoke beings against players or pets although it may be a criminal action
- You can now directly pacify players and pets with Peacemaking although it may be a criminal action
- Pacifying a player will simply remove them from war-mode state; pacified pets will be treated similarly to monsters causing them to freeze for a short time
- You can now perform an Area Peacemaking by activating the skill and targeting yourself to pacify to all nearby enemies (skips targets that would cause a criminal action)
- Peacemaking and Provocation effects will now break on mobs if the bard goes out of range or becomes hidden [see next line] or unavailable
- Bards with 75 points or more of Hiding will be able to hide without breaking the effects
- Monsters that have been influenced by a bard's song will be more inclined to aggro against the bard when the effect(s) break
- Equippable instruments will no longer default to Equip when double-clicking it in some cases
- Equippable instruments now act as a weapon using Wrestling skill
- Instruments context option "Play" replaced with "Use" to play the instrument to practice Musicianship skill
- Bard/instrument cooldowns will now appear as an icon at the top to help indicate when you can play another song
- Walking directly over/through a mob will cause a moment of movement slowness for 'shoving' them out of the way
- Mobs that have been shoved will play an animation to indicate that they have been shoved, but otherwise are unaffected
- When walking through an invisible player/pet will alert you to shoving "something invisible"
- Icon appears at top after you shove someone to indicate movement slowness