|“||- We've been traveling in circles for hours now. Where are we?
- Check the map.
- We have a map?
Cartography is used to create maps of your immediate surroundings. Adept cartographers can even create maps of the entire world!
Cartography is an essential skill for those who wish to go treasure hunting, as it is required to decode treasure maps.
A Cartography Pen is required to start creating cartography items, such as blank scrolls used for the inscription skill. A workstation is not required; items can be created anywhere.
In order to create items, a Cartographer needs to have Resources, and a Cartographer's Pen.
|Item||Resources||Minimum Skill Required|
|10 Blank Scroll||1 Board||0|
|100 Blank Scroll||10 Board||0|
|Mondain, Volume I||5 Blank Scroll||0|
|Mondain, Volume II||10 Blank Scroll||20|
|Mondain, Volume III||15 Blank Scroll||40|
|Mondain, Volume IV||20 Blank Scroll||60|
|Leather Bound Book [player-writable]||30 Blank Scroll, 3 Leather||80|
- Crafting Picture Books from the Cartographer's Pen
- Deciphering maps
- Digging for Treasure Chests from Treasure Maps (each attempt gives a chance to gain)
- Go to the location pointed to by the treasure map
- When in the approximate location, use a shovel to attempt to dig for the map
- Cancel the digging process
- Repeat endlessly for quick gains